Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

How do i amputate? I searched it up and got no awnsers... Why is that? Any ways Good game

Bloodless Bloodless

Goes on a 6x4. Builds baricades around own house.Plans to be a murderer,Goes down to the house below own,Kills person inPerson inside is vampire king. becomes sad due to no wanted level butt a A++

City Siege Sniper City Siege Sniper

I just noticed!Para-storms don't always happen!

Zombie Creator Zombie Creator

F;s story: When the outbreak occured, f was outside of one of the city of f's rescue stations. Just when he thought he might break through the crowds and get inside, a f came up behind him. It couldn't stop. It crashed through the crowds and killed at least f people. f was almost as unlucky, as he was pinned under the f. Then, as if in a dream, f came out of nowhere... but she wasn't herself, it was quite obvious that she had been turned into a Zombie. Blood ran down her f, drenching it. Before f could react, not that he could do much, being pinned under the f, f sunk her teeth into his f. He had put up a f poster in his room when he was 14, and thought that at least it was her biting him... 'Better her than a fat old man' he thought. Clutching his most prized possession, the f his wife gave him as a two week anniversary present, he slowly passed into Zombification. He was still stalking prey 3 years later... and did so until the army of f decided to take matters into their own hands, and dropped several nuclear bombs onto the city of f, where the outbreak had first occured. This is the story of f.

Tinysasters 2 Tinysasters 2

@below Dude you need Citys for Hammers!
Go play tinysasters 1 to learn all this

Corporate Assassin Corporate Assassin

Lol ren cross was the boss and I was the assassin,Victor cross and I was gonna assassanite him but then he was exacuted

Mass Mayhem 2099 A.D. Mass Mayhem 2099 A.D.

@husaini2005
Its easy Go to a car use the rocket laucher and aim the rocket at
the ground and your done!
And how do you undo the cheats

Windows 59 Windows 59

this is funny!
Hello! Wellcome to Notepad!
MAHHHHHH!

The Exam The Exam

i gat b+ twice then A+ once and it showed me a B+ in the pitcre when i gat dat A+ WTF

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

this game is so good and sad i want to cry in real life!!!!!!!If the star limit was 100000 i would do that many stars!!!!I WOULD DO THE MAX NUMBER OF STARS!!!!!